The ESNcard is also used as a discount card in many cities and countries around Europe. Please visit the our partner page of the website of your ESN local section or your ESN country to find more information.
The ESNcard is valid for 12 months and only valid with a photo and correct personal data. The card is strictly personal and cannot be used by somebody else than the card holder.
- Provide access to all services and discounts offered by ESN and our partners to international students.
Who can get the ESNcard?
You can get the ESNcard, if you belong to one of the following groups :
- Erasmus+ students.
- Erasmus+ trainees.
- Erasmus+ Full International Degree incoming students.
- International incoming students or trainees on a mobility programme, other than Erasmus+.
- International undergraduate or postgraduate full degree students.
- EVS participants.
- ESNers: either active on the Local, National or International Level. They are all members of a section
Know more at ESNcard.org/FAQ.
How can you get the ESNcard?
- Fill out this form
- Come to the ESN Zagreb Office every Friday from 14h til 18h
- Bring a photo of yourself and pay 70kn (only in cash)
- In only a few minutes you will get your ESNcard
- After you get the ESNcard we advise you to register it on ESNcard.org to get additinal discounts